Why People Don’t Stop Smoking
Most people know that by stopping they will save several thousand dollars a year. Most people know that they could add years to their life. And most people know that if they stop smoking right now, they could save their health – before it’s too late.
So, why do people continue to smoke? The answer is the same all over the world. It all comes down to one thing … FEAR.
- Fear that you’ll have to give up your crutch or pleasure
- Fear that you won’t be able to enjoy life or handle stress
- Fear that you will put on weight
- Fear that you’ll have to go through an awful trauma to get free
- Fear that you’ll never get completely free of the craving
All of these fears are just examples of one overriding fear. The one simple reason that you have not stopped smoking is that you: